I haven't posted in so long! ACK! But what better way to get back into the habit of posting than a contest to win the AMAZING new SBB Elements Team Kit!
 So, here is the deal.... I want to see your patriotic layouts! Using any kit, I just want to see some pride in your country! Post the link to your layout in the comments and I will do a random drawing on the 9th (Monday) to see who will get ~Americana~ for FREE! Good Luck Everyone! |
Comments on "A Contest"
-
Anonymous said ... (3:38 PM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (8:25 PM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (5:12 AM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (6:40 AM) :
-
Valerie said ... (5:24 PM) :
-
MirandaLea said ... (3:16 PM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (8:12 AM) :
post a commenthttp://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=241687&cat=500&ppuser=34240
Neneof2
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=235039&cat=500&ppuser=34240
Neneof2
khatley2satx.rr.com
Here's my layout:
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/data/10335/thumbs/all-american-boy-flat.jpg
Fun contest, Raechel!
Neisha
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242179&cat=500&ppuser=34240
Here is another one i did tonight for Sarah's chat!
Neneof2
Here's mine. Great contest!
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=241545&cat=500&ppuser=64746
Lynn
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242181&cat=500&ppuser=52323
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242181&cat=500&ppuser=52323
(my favorite)
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=241096
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=234908&cat=500&ppuser=52323&cat=500&ppuser=52323
Deb06 on SBB
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242319&cat=500&ppuser=34479
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242320&cat=500&ppuser=34479
sbb username: mcmartian
Here's my page: http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242460&cat=500&ppuser=27006
Thanks for the chance to win a beautiful kit!
finally got 1 done
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=242592&cat=500&ppuser=5411
Amber