Well, I went to see Dr. Sung on Tuesday and he looked in my eyes and said they were very healthy, but that he believed the bleeding would stop on it's own.... He did want to take "some" pictures of my eyes just to make sure... little did I know that "some" pictures meant about 25 of each eye! I seriously could not see when I walked out of there.... all I could see was the flash of the camera... oh my goodness... I have never had that many pictures taken of my eye before! During one series of the pictures then injected me with a dye and wanted to get pictures as the dye was going through my veins in my eyes... geesh! LOL
I got a call back on Thursday telling me that the pictures all looked good and that I didn't need to do anything further... so that was a relief :) So, as long as my blood pressure stays under control, my vision shouldn't have any other problems with it.
I created freebies for my crop next week today... since it is going to be St. Patty's Day the colors this week are greens and yellows... oh, how I love those colors! I really like the way this weeks freebie turned out :) I tried my hand at digital rust :) I thought it turned out pretty good... someday I will learn how to do my own paper tear instead of using Atomic Cupcake Actions LOL. |
Comments on "Results from the retinal specilist"
-
Anonymous said ... (4:46 PM) :
-
Misty Cato said ... (3:16 PM) :
post a commentThey look good, Rach. I am so glad your eyes are ok. PTL!
Glad to hear your eyes are okay. I love the mini kit - just fabulous!