| Well, after seeing the eye doctor on Friday, he referred me to a retinal specialist because some of the arteries near my macula (the main part of the eye used for vision) are still bleeding, and they need to determine if I need to have laser surgery to repair them or if they will stop bleeding on their own. So they called yesterday to set up the appointment and told me that their first new patient opening was on April 6... I said "umm, okay, but I have arteries near my macula that are bleeding, do you really want me to wait that long?" She put me on hold and about a min later came back and said... " how's tomorrow?" So I will be going to see him today. I will update you on the prognosis after I get back :) |
Comments on "Going to a retinal specialist today"
-
Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) :
post a commentGood for you, Raechel! I'll be praying that they get that all straightened out for you.