Sunday, July 30, 2006

BLOG FREEBIE!


I had a little time today and was playing with a new program - sooooo you get a freebie :)

A Set of 4 Glitter Bugs for Girls!

I hope you enjoy them!











Here is the link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B3665FC979AD979A
if this link expires, please let me know by posting a comment - and if you download the file, please let me know by posting a comment too!

Comments on "BLOG FREEBIE!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM) : 

I really like these. Thanks!

 

Blogger Sarah96 said ... (8:13 PM) : 

these are sooo cute Raechel! Thanks so much for sharing!

 

Blogger Heather said ... (5:42 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day!

 

Blogger Bird Stalker Photography said ... (6:58 AM) : 

Thank you so much!

Beverly

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

Thank you for the glitter bugs - they are cute.

 

Blogger x..LilBumbleBee..x said ... (1:25 PM) : 

Those are cute! Thanx :)

 

Blogger LaughterThoughts said ... (4:58 PM) : 

I'd get them but I'm not so good with the digital scrapbooking stuff!!

 

Blogger nanasdinky said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Oh the file has expired...willthey be reuploaded??

 

post a comment