Thursday, June 15, 2006

Overdid it yesterday :(

Well, I have been feeling really strong, and being SOOOO good about not lifting anything - so yesterday I went out to my mom's to let the kids play, then my sister and I went shopping for a present for our dad, then when I got home Robert and I took the kids out to ride their bikes, so I walked for another hour, up and down the street....

By the end of the night, I felt like the day I came home from the hospital :( I had to take a percocet to sleep... but today I feel much better! I have been taking it very easy today - designing, hosting a crop, etc :)

Don't forget the Elements Team Lauch Crop tonight at 9 eastern!

Comments on "Overdid it yesterday :("

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:12 PM) : 

be careful raech! take care of yourself :)

 

post a comment